DEVICE & HOW-TO'S
1. How do I load and pack dry herb?
- Use medium-ground material. The grind should be small and crumbled, but not too fine. A powdery grind will restrict airflow.
- Loosely fill the heating oven to the rim and tamp down your herbs gently. It is not recommended to fill above the fill line of the oven*.
- Ensure the oven rim and other surfaces are completely free of debris for a tight seal.
- Put the magnetic mouthpiece back on the base. Make sure it is seated correctly.
*Recommended filling: 0.3g.
AUXO vaporizers are only intended for use with products made from federally legal hemp as defined in relevant provisions of the 2018 Farm Bill and codified at 7 U.S.C. § 1639o(1) and 21 U.S.C. § 802(16)(B)(i) and are not intended for use with any illegal controlled substance.
2. How do I turn on/off the device?
Press the power button for 3 seconds to turn Calent on/off. The device’s LED ring light will illuminate/fade out and make a short vibration for each respective action.
3. How do I start heating?
- Press the "+" button for 3 seconds to start heating. The device will vibrate to indicate the start of a session and enter a preheating phase.
- The LED ring light will blink blue cyclically for approx. 30 seconds while it preheats. When preheating ends, the LED ring light turns to a steady green and the session begins. Each standard heating cycle is 3 minutes long.
- When the session is over, the LED ring light will switch back to green from blue.
- Asses the flavor of your material after every session. If you wish to continue another session, press and hold the + again.
4. How do I adjust the heating temperature?
There are 4 heat settings. When the device is on, press the +/- buttons to choose between different temperature options. The LED ring light will indicate the mode accordingly – when it reaches heat setting 4, which is the highest heat setting, the ring light will display a full circle. You can also use the AUXO App to adjust the temperature exactly to your liking.
5. What are the temperature levels for each setting?
Calent has 4 temperature settings.
- Setting 1: 356℉(180℃)
- Setting 2: 392℉(200℃)
- Setting 3: 410℉(210℃)
- Setting 4: 428℉(220℃)
6. How do I know when my session is over?
When the session is over, the LED ring light will switch from green back to blue.
7. How do I charge my Calent?
To charge the device, connect one end of the USB-C charging cable to your device and the other end to a charging adapter plugged into a power source such as an outlet.
8. Charging times and usage
Charging via a standard 5V2A power adapter takes approximately 2.5 hours for a full charge. Every full charge generates approximately 20-sessions of usage.
9. Can Calent be used while charging?
Due to safety concerns, it is not recommended to use Calent while it is charging.
10. How do I check the battery level on my device?
To check the current battery level, press the ^ button 3 times and the LED ring light will indicate its status. Each bar indicates ~25% battery level.
If your battery level is low when you start your session, the device will blink red 3 times as a notification.
When the battery runs out of power, the LED ring light will blink 10 times in red, and short vibrations will occur. The device will then turn off automatically.
11. Cleaning and Maintenance
Cleaning is highly recommended after each use.
1. Let the oven cool down to room temperature. Pull up the mouthpiece to expose the oven.
2. Use the cleaning brush to clean residue out of the oven.
3. Dip a cotton swab in 90% isopropyl alcohol and swab the oven clean.
1. Remove the mouthpiece from the battery by pulling up the mouthpiece.
- Basic cleaning: Insert the cleaning brush into the opening of the mouthpiece, gently running the brush to the end, moving it back and forth to remove any grime or residue. The surface can be wiped clean with cotton pads and dabbed with 90% isopropyl alcohol.
- Thorough cleaning: The mouthpiece can be disassembled into 8 separate parts by removing the protruding filter and blue silicon band. The inner compartment will reveal itself with the removal of the silicon band, and the metal tab connecting the rotating mouthpiece can be removed by pulling it backwards. Once isolated, submerge only the zirconia mouthpiece in 90% isopropyl alcohol and clean the other parts with alcohol wipes. For disassembly and assembly instruction videos, visit the AUXO website or the AUXO YouTube channel.
2. Let the mouthpiece dry completely before use.
1. Isopropyl alcohol is highly flammable. Let the device dry completely before heating.
2. Cleaning and maintenance must NOT be performed before the device is turned off and cools down to room temperature. Do not submerge the battery/device base in any form of liquid.
1. Where do I download the AUXO app？
Search "AUXO Connect" in the Google Play (Android) or search "All-On Browser" on the iOS App Store or download it at: https://www.auxo-official.com/pages/auxo-app
2. How do I connect Calent to my app?
- Turn on the device.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your phone and place the device near your phone.
- When only one device is found, select accordingly. The LED ring light will blink 3 times when paired successfully. If multiple devices are found, the selected device will blink slowly to indicate selection; if paired successfully, the LED ring light will blink 3 times.
- If the connection is unsuccessful, restart the app and try connecting again.
*This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
3. I’m having difficulty pairing my Calent device with my phone.
If you're having trouble pairing your Calent with your phone, please ensure the following:
- Your phone is up to date.
- Your AUXO app is up to date.
- Your device is turned on (restart it if necessary).
- The Bluetooth on your phone is turned on.
- The device is near your phone (as close as possible).
4. I can’t log in, help!
On the login page, find the “forgot password” section and enter your email to reset your password. If you didn’t receive an email to reset your password, check your spam folder as your email provider may have flagged it as such. If you still don’t see an email, ensure the email address is spelled correctly on the password reset request.
Still not able to log in? Contact us via e-mail at email@example.com, we can help!
1. Warranty and coverage
AUXO offers a 10-year limited warranty on the device and a 2-year limited warranty on the charging adapter and USB charging cable from the date of purchase. The cleaning brush is not covered under the limited warranty.
For more information on warranty policies and coverages please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Not Covered Under Warranty
This warranty does not apply to certain situations and conditions, including but not limited to:
- Any AUXO product sold by an unofficial AUXO website or unauthorized offline store(s).
- Damage(s) caused by accident, abuse, misuse, negligence, flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes.
- Damage(s) caused by the device being exposed to or coming in contact with moisture (e.g. liquids, water, rain, extreme humidity, unusually heavy perspiration or other moisture), or extreme thermal or environmental conditions (e.g., sand, food, dirt or similar substances);
- Damage(s) caused by operating the device or charging adapter outside the permitted or intended use as prescribed in the user manual.
- Damage(s) in the heating oven due to tampering or counterfeit accessories, or caused by filling with unrecognized or unauthorized materials.
- Damage(s) caused by modifications to alter functionality or capability.
- Cosmetic damage occurring through wear and tear, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic on ports.
- Any device or charging adapter where the serial number has been tampered with, erased or obscured, or is not genuine.
- Normal performance degradation of batteries. (Please contact AUXO Customer Support for more information on battery degradation.)
- Any other attachments and accessories available for purchase separately.